Thursday 15 November 2012

Emerie's Pets-Twirks, Alexander and Inspire

Hello! It's Emerie Lynn! I'm sure you know me if you read my previous posts! Today I was thinking,"Hmmm, what to blog about today?", and I decided that I haven't wrote enough about my petlings! They mean the world to me, so I decided that I should write more about them! As you know, I have 3 petlings! A skunk, a dog, and a leopard! I love all three of them! I'm going to start with the oldest and wisest!

Alexander Jr.

Name : Alexander Jr.
Age : 3 months old
Gender : Male
Hobby : Jumping around
Food : Bones,meatballs
Likes : Outdoors, beach
Ambition : Guard-dog
Colour : Orange
Room : Garden
Usually : Jumps to the window and swing

Alexander is a very smart and active pet! I love the way he likes to jump around the room & garden!

Twirks

Name : Twirks
Age : 2 & 1/2 months old
Gender : Female
Hobby : Rolling around
Food : Lamb shanks,sushi
Likes : Wilderness
Ambition : W.S.A.C.S.*
Colour : Green
Room : Retreat
Usually : Sticks out tongue/rolls on couch

*W.S.A.C.S. = World's Smelliest and Cutest Skunk

Twirks is very playful! I love the way she sticks out her tongue while rolling on the couch! She is very cunning and will let out in front of you without you knowing! She is the cutest pet ever, especially when sleeping!

Inspire

Name : Inspire
Age : 1 & 1/2 months old
Gender : Male
Hobby : sleeping
Food : Lamb shanks,steak
Likes : Indoors
Ambition :Police leopard
Colour : Light blue
Room : Family Room
Usually : sleeps on the window

Inspire is a beautiful white-grey leopard with dark spots on its body and sparkly, light blue eyes! He is a smart, alert and courageous leopard, even though he likes to sleep a lot!

Those are all my pets, and I love them all dearly! Tell me your pet's name! <3

2 comments:

  1. Your pets are really adorable! I think I like the guard-dog Alexander the most! My pet triceratops, Jorg,likes to jump around too! I have 2 pets- Jorg and my pet deer Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Autumn is such a pretty name! :)

    ReplyDelete