Wednesday 14 November 2012

Emerie Lynn and QueenKyla's Story Competition!


Hello again! Today, Emerie Lynn and QueenKyla were feeling rather bored, so they decided to have a story competition! The title is "How I Met [pet's name]"!

Emerie Lynn-How I Met Bubbles
Today and I was taking a walk in the park, I saw a young girl sitting on a bench, her head in her hands, sobbing loudly. Before I went over to try to comfort her, I thought that she reminded me of someone. Me. You see, I didn't use to be so happy, with a family and my pets.

A long time ago, I was teased in school for being clumsy and shy. I was bullied, beat up and had no friends. I hadn't met PoppyBlue or QueenKyla yet. I was smart and at the top of the class, but that just made things worse. People called me names, jeered at me, yelled at me...I was feeling tormented. 

One day, I headed home with a bleeding nose and bruises on my knees. I used my usual path-from the school, walk to the forest, go straight and that's my home. Fighting back tears, I walked home. As I was passing through the forest, I sat down on a log to rest. Suddenly, I heard a little rustle coming from a bush nearby.

"Who's there?" I called, wiping my tears away. I got up, and slowly walked towards the bush. I heard the rustle again. I carefully pushed the bush aside. And what did I see? Only the smallest, cutest little baby leopard! It's paw was  caught in some branches and was hurt really bad.

I carefully freed it's paw from the branches. I looked at it. It was a white-grey leopard with dark spots on its body. It was bleeding and looked at me with it's sparkly blue eyes, full of sadness. I carefully carried it back home, trying not to hurt it.

I bathed him in my tub and bandaged his paw. When I was bathing him, he saw a bubble in the air which was shaped like a heart! He clawed at it playfully and it landed on his nose! Just then, when he was staring at it for 5 seconds, it burst! 

The baby leopard was surprised and looked as thought he was wondering,"Where did it go?What happened?" As I saw him popping bubbles, I thought of a name for him! Bubbles! I couldn't stop laughing as Bubbles played with the bubbles in the tub! Suddenly, I realized...that was the first time I had laughed in months! And all because of a little baby leopard!

I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheeks. I had never felt this happy before in my entire life! I took care of Bubbles and he took care of me! He made me strong, brave and most importantly, he made me believe that I could get back up! He was my only friend when I didn't have any. He saved my life.

I love taking care of Bubbles! He is my guard-leopard and my best friend! He loves indoors, because he had too many bad memories outdoors when he was a baby. He likes to eat bones and meatballs. 

Bubbles is still living with me now! He is all grown-up now, and we still love each other very much. I have two other pets now-Italia, a pegasus and Kole, a lion. I love them both very much , but Bubbles has a special place in my heart! I love him very much! 

THE END


Emerie sitting on the couch, smiling happily at Bubbles, feeling so lucky to have him in her life....
<-----------------




QueenKyla-How I Met Jumper
On a bright sunny day as usual, Queen Kyla was taking a stroll in the nearby park. She sat on the swing, feeling envious as she watched AriaValentina walk her dog, Fluffy, and MissMysterious flying with her alien, Martiana. She felt lonely and wanted a pet of her own, but she couldn't afford one. 

One night, QueenKyla was lying on her couch, restless at 3 in the morning, listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops pour down on her window. She heard thunder-BOOM!- and saw lightning flashing. Suddenly, she heard something scratching the door. Was it mice? She slowly got up and edged toward the door with a football helmet, viking shield and axe(just to scare her "opponent"). 

As she reached the door, QueenKyla felt a surge of bravery rushing through her heart and flung open the door! She saw the last thing she expected to see-the most adorable, cutest puppy in the world! It whimpered softly, cold and drenched from the rain. It was scared and frightened by the thunder and lightning. It's eyes were heavy with sadness and were signalling her for help.

QueenKyla felt sorry for the cute puppy and decided to keep it! She named it Jumper, because it loved to jump around the room and was very playful! She was happy now she had a companion and was never lonely again! Jumper loves his owner very much and takes care of her! Jumper and QueenKyla lived happily ever after! 

THE END








QueenKyla looking scared, with her viking shield and baseball bat!
--------------------->

And that's both of the stories! Check in tomorrow for a new post!

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I kinda like Emerie's story better....no, I'm not putting down QueenKyla's story....I just think the 1st one was more interesting! The pic 4 the 2nd was suitable, love the expression, and the pic 4 the 1st was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! QueenKyla's isn't bad too... but thanks! Then...who do you think won this contest?

    ReplyDelete